Who We Are: We are an established Philadelphia-based company with a national reputation for our custom fabricated products and installations supporting Architects, Designers and Retail Brands. While we work in lots of materials, custom metalwork is a core element of nearly everything that we build.
Who We Need: We are looking for an experienced energetic, creative, and determined individual to support our metal fabrication needs.
The Culture: We have an open, fast-paced, and self-directed culture. Our team is comprised of an incredible, dedicated, collaborative, and talented group of designers, engineers, fabricators, project managers and manufacturing support personnel who are passionate about what we do.
The Requirements: Applicants must be mature, experienced in metal fabrication (specifically stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals), welding and metal finishing. Those particularly skilled in mirror polishing and capable of working welded surfaces to a polish are especially encouraged to apply. Must be capable of working alone and able to work within a team.
Other “basic” requirements:
- Safe and efficient operation of metal shop equipment (saw, drill press, welders, rollers etc.)
- Familiar with hand polishing tools and pedestal polishers
- Ability to lift, place and maneuver custom materials/products that vary in weight and shape
- Experienced with “normal” shop paperwork including prints, job travelers and work instructions
- Ability to communicate in a professional and mature manner and confidence to work with internal customers from our Engineering, Sales and Logistics teams etc.
- Experience making custom metal work while achieving production rates
- Before beginning an operation, it is expected that our fabricators spot imperfections in prepped materials and take responsibility for correcting any quality issues to ensure work continues and that products/parts will meet aesthetic standards when finished.
- As production schedules and custom projects vary, our Fabricators will be asked to work independently and as part of a team. Work, during any given shift, may consist of performing a single operation on many parts or performing various operations on one part.
- Fabricators will also be asked to perform complex assembly operations and quickly resolve unexpected quality issues so that product can be shipped on time.
- All employees are expected abide to company safety policies. Employees must be able to meet or exceed workmanship and productivity standards, as well as efficiency targets.
The Application Process: In order to be considered for this role, each application must include the following:
- A cover letter that highlights your particular fit for this role
- Your most current resume
- Your salary requirements
The Benefits: All of our full-time Employees receive the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical + Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Participation in our 401K Program
- Short-Term + Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Real work, a voice and the chance to make an impact each day