- Magnetic Shielding
- Custom Fabrication
- Our Approach
- Materials & Finishes
- Case Studies
- American Street Showroom in Philadelphia Inquirer
- American Street in Philadelphia Inquirer
- Amuneal Steel Table in DIFFA Booth
- Beck Group Wins Construction
- Collector's Shelving Unit on Remodelista
- Collectors Shelving Unit on NOTCOT
- Dwell Features American Street Showroom
- Fast Company
- ICFF 2014 Best Booth
- Metropolis Likes
- Outstanding Booth Global Shop 2014
- Work In Progress
Amuneal featured in Metropolis
"It’s a brawny yet delicate thing, the three-level central staircase inside the new REI store in Soho’s Puck building. The treads are heavy planks of reddish oak, each of which were at one time joists and beams in the 127-year-old structure. The boards were left rough, their ends exposed to reveal the rings of the trees cut down long ago to make them. The steps appear to float because they’re cantilevered off a single center iron support; they’re topped by banisters of glowing brass tubes, and flanked by walls of thick, etched glass."
If you haven't picked up a copy of Metropolis this month, grab one quick! In "The Makers," Alex Marshall talks to our CEO, Adam Kamens, about Amuneal's Philadelphia roots and the value of reinvention.
Click to read the full article.
Portrait taken by Ty Cole
Sat, 2012-12-01 (All day)