The versatility of our Frankford Series steel + glass door and partition system is on full display throughout Vernick Fish, a restaurant located at the Four Seasons, here in Philadelphia.
This industrial design, inspired by the factory windows and doors and the architecture in North Philadelphia, features hand-patinaed finishes and finely machined details.
Dividing the Private Dining from the main dining area, blackened steel framework holds 67″ x 115″ clear glass panes, and features 40″ long patinaed bronze Frankford Series Pulls.
The concession stand and beverage center, as well as the main wall separating Vernick Fish from the Four Seasons lobby, features ribbed glass and 4 operable transoms, in addition to an integral stone counter top.
All of our Frankford Panel Systems are fabricated in Amuneal’s Philadelphia-based furniture studio and can be customized as required.
For more information, please give us a call: 215.516.5020
You can also contact us with any questions and to request our complete product catalog.
– Size of Dining Partition Shown: 40″W x 124″H x 3″D
– Size of Beverage Surround Shown: 90″W x 123″H x 24″D
– Size of Fixed Bar Panels Shown: 90″W x 123″H x 2″D Left | 241″W x 123″H x 2″D Right
– Metal Finish Shown: Blackened Steel, Blackened Stainless Steel, Patinated Bronze
– Glass Shown: Clear Glass, Ribbed Glass